Looking to make money selling comic books? Check out this comprehensive list of ways to sell your comic books and make a profit.
- Online Marketplaces – Selling comic books on online marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, or Etsy can be a great way to reach a wider audience and make a profit. You can set your own prices and use the platform’s tools to help you market your comics.
- Local Comic Book Stores – Selling your comic books to local comic book stores can be a good option if you have a large collection to sell. Many stores buy comics from individuals and resell them to their customers.
- Comic Book Conventions – Selling your comics at comic book conventions can be a great way to connect with fellow comic book enthusiasts and make money. You’ll need to purchase a table or booth, but the exposure and potential sales can be worth it.
- Online Auctions – Online auctions like Heritage Auctions or ComicConnect allow you to sell your comics to the highest bidder. This can be a good option if you have rare or valuable comics to sell.
- Social Media – Using social media platforms like Instagram or Facebook can be a great way to promote your comics and connect with potential buyers. You can post pictures of your comics, set your own prices, and use hashtags to reach a wider audience.
- Direct Sales – Selling your comics directly to collectors can be a good option if you have a niche collection or rare items. You can advertise through classified ads, online forums, or word-of-mouth.
- Retail Stores – Retail stores like Barnes & Noble or Books-A-Million may buy comic books from individuals to resell in their stores. This can be a good option if you have newer or popular comics to sell.
- Subscription Services – Subscription services like ComicBoxer or Loot Crate offer monthly packages of comic books to subscribers. You can submit your comics to be included in these packages and earn money from the sales.
- “7 Best Places to Sell Comic Books Online in 2021” by Eric Rosenberg on Money Crashers
- “How to Sell Your Comic Book Collection” by David Brothers on Comic Book Herald
- “7 Ways to Sell Your Comics” by Andrew Liptak on The Verge
- “How to Sell Comic Books” on Sell My Comic Books.